Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Alexandre Birman Has Heels for a Cause


Just yesterday, I was out shoe shopping trying to find mid-summer sales on great shoes. I've always spent any hard earned money on good shoes, good wine, and good hair products. All of these are a real treat and not something to be skimped on. About 'good shoes' and why I nevah-evah cut corners on cost here... because when you fee hurt, it's miserable no matter how good you look.

Not to go on about my troubles, but I have a triple "A" heel, high arch and bunions. I was once told I had a 'champagne foot. I suppose that meant investing in good shoes. So, finding a flattering and yet comfortable shoe is important. Having said this, here is my find for Summer 2010 and all for a 'Good' reason.

Alexandre Birman has a python cage heel that is attractive and comfortable. That is a double whammy in my book. Plus, 10% of each sale ($445) goes to the Art of Elysium. This is a group of artists that support and encourage others to donate their talent to help seriously ill children.

This pump is available at Bergdorf Goodman and is well worth parting with your dollars for a fabulous summer look and for kids at the same time. If that doesn't make you feel 'good' I don't know what would.