Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Clinique Kicks-off Kiss It Better for a Good Cause

Where have I been? Well, not under a rock! Rather, I've been working on several charity events, giving talks on "Building Better Brand-Charity Relationships," working with a few new brand clients, and recently launched my new Run for Causes (TM) program which I am tickled pink about...I work with charities who either have their own 5K run or want to raise money in other 5K, 10K, 1/2 marathons and full marathons. It has taken off like wild fire, and as a veteran long distance runner since the age of 11, I am excited to help charities raise $$$, expand their network, and get their miles in all at the same time. Check it out at Run for Causes.

Look what I found, a beauty brand that’s giving back to a good cause. Clinique, a brand of Estee Lauder, has launched their new Kiss It Better gift set. This lovely silver-shiny makeup bag includes their best selling lip products. They are donating 50% of all sales during the month of February to Great Ormond Street Hospital Charity.