Thursday, July 8, 2010

Look Good, Feel Good & Do Good!


If I have a choice among beauty products, I will always select the one that is not only best but is also cause-minded. If you are going to spend money on looking good and feeling good, you might as well DO GOOD at the same time. That is what I call a Triple Bottom Line. A bit of stretch from CSR but hey, I am a woman and only spend my hard earned dollars on things that make me feel fabulous.
Here are few summer finds bound to not only make you feel fabulous, but your purchase goes to support good causes. Killing two birds with one stone is a smart way to making this world a better place.

Chantecaille Les Dauphins Eyeshadow Palette - 5% of the proceeds benefit Italy's Tethys Research Institute, which supports marine conservation.

CoverGirl Clean Makeup - CoverGirl is providing fresh water through the Children's Safe Drinking Water Program. I have a previous blogpost on this campaign which is really wonderful.

MAC Viva Glam Tinted Lipstick & Lipgloss - every penny raised goes to the MAC AIDS Fund to support the fight against HIV/AIDS. MAC is my favorite beauty product line. I only buy MAC or CoverGirl.

"Rock The Cure" Lip Gloss - All profits support City of Hope, cancer treatment center in Los Angeles.

Philosophy 'Inner Grace' Charity Shower Gel - 100% of Philosophy's gross profit from the sale of inner grace support the Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation.
Enjoy this summer looking good, feeling good and doing good in the midst of it all.