The opportunity is unpaid, but bloggers will gain an extraordinary amount of experience and knowledge about the fashion, beauty and lifestyle industry. This is a wonderful opportunity for energetic, confident individuals who are seeking an entry-level position in brand strategy and philanthropy boutique consultancy specializing in fashion, beauty and lifestyle clients.
Candidates must either have a Bachelors degree or be a current student in a degree program (Junior or Senior) at an accredited institution studying in a discipline related to the fashion. Experience in the fashion/beauty/ lifestyle industry is preferred. Individuals must be ambitious and stylish individuals, looking to strengthen their resume, and grow their network.
Required skills include, but are not limited to:
- Absolutely must love fashion/style/beauty and have working knowledge of fashion and design and their target audiences
- Must be able to identify current trends
- Must have a passion for charity and brands that make a difference
- Excellent written communications skills
- Experience with social media preferred
- Is a highly motivated, self-starter who takes initiative
- A high degree of professionalism
- Must be able to committee to at least 5 hours per month
- Positive, cheerful attitude