Sunday, August 28, 2011

Vacation: What August is All About



Each year, I traditionally take the month of August to vacation and have some fun. Many of you know that Summer is my favorite season. It' so easy...living in tees, shorts, and flip-flops, sleeping in, no day planned, soaking up the beach, and relaxing evenings.



I also try to take time away from fashion philanthropy and cause marketing projects, blogging and social media. This respite energizes me to 'get back to school' come September. New ideas and feeling refreshed. However, I have to admit, this summer has brought new contacts with new opportunities and I have logged a few more days at the computer than I have on the water.



I do hope you had time to spend with family and friends having some fun, vacationing, and enjoying all that Summer has to offer.



Will be back early September.



Maggie~