Friday, September 19, 2008

Boost Your Brand by Giving Back

Join me for my "Boost Your Brand by Giving Back" FREE Teleclass

============================================
When: Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Time: 3:00pm EST
============================================

This information-packed teleclass will inspire you to rethink just how important giving can be for your business. Learn my three secrets for boosting your brand and building connections with your customers and your community.

You've heard me say, giving makes a difference for your business. And it does. Did you know that customers/clients have a more positive image of businesses that support causes? This isn't fluff. It's based on solid studies and it's not just for Fortune 500 companies either. Any business of any size can have successes for their brand by giving back.

I'll be revealing my three secrets for boosting your brand and building connections with your clients, customers and community. You'll learn:

1. How your giving decisions influence your marketing message,
2. What you need to do to create an emotional appeal with clients and customers, and
3. How to make your brand stand apart from others in the marketplace.

Not sure if your giving back is building your brand? If you can’t define your giving program through your brand, your customers won’t be able to either. Your brand and giving program must be aligned to authenticate the brand connection with your business, customers and communities.

Read more about the teleclass here.This is one of my most favorite topics, and I'm ecstatic to be sharing it with you on this live call. You'll also have the chance to ask me questions LIVE on the Q&A portion of the call.

I will share with you the three strategies to positively impact your brand and create meaningful, long lasting connections with your clients, customers and community.

Register Here!